Sunday, April 20, 2014

Review: Kiddie Co. Clothing for Babies and Children

I happened to be stalking the internet for funny and cute onsies and shirts for my daughter, and stumbled upon Kiddie Co. I was pretty excited when I couldn't stop laughing at some of these sayings! I love that this company breaks away from the regular, "I'm Cute!" type things to bring a more real life aspect to things. I'm sure some wouldn't buy a few of the sayings due to "inappropriate" words, but there are so many more things to choose from!

From awareness onsies to onsies about having big brothers, you can easily find what you're looking for! Quality materials, these will hold up really well! I think we've washed ours probably 6 times already, and they still look brand new! The snaps on the onsies are really tight, so once snapped you don't have to worry about them coming undone.

Their website is easy to navigate, nothing confusing to jump out at your during your search! You can easily contact them and their customer service is amazing! Any questions you have are answered timely, and with kindness! They really care about your concerns.

 You can choose not only the color of most onsies, but also the colors of your words! I just cannot say enough about how much I love this company and how much I laugh every time I go look, alright, stalk, the site. Please, go visit them, show them some love and tell them Steph from New Age Mama sent you!!!

Stay connected with Kiddie Co.
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram

Reviewed By Steph


0 comments: