Friday, September 4, 2020

Eliminate Pesticides with Arm & Hammer Fruit & Vegetable Wash


Fruit and vegetables are the most important part my family's daily meals. I pack carrots and celery for lunch, and my children eat fruit like it's candy.  It's great knowing we're making healthy choices with our diet, but there are still concerns when I pick up my produce at the store. Who knows what kind of pesticides are lingering behind. Even when I pluck cucumbers from my own garden, its hard to get off all the dirt. Luckily, Arm & Hammer Fruit & Veggie Wash is there to make sure your produce goes to your table as clean as possible. 

Arm & Hammer Fruit & Veggie Wash removes soil, pesticides, and wax from all your favorite fruits and veggies,  and it does it completely naturally. Made with only baking soda, salt, and other plant derived ingredients, this spray is a natural alternative to chemical cleaners. Using the wash is easy. It comes in a convenient squirt bottle. Just spritz a few times, rub your fruit gently, then rinse it off with water.  Once you're done rinsing, your produce will be perfectly clean. It works effortlessly, it doesn't leave behind any chemical residue, and the food will taste wonderful. 

I feel such more confident serving my children their favorite produce after a few spritzes of this awesome product. It makes me feel much more confident about the food I'm giving to my family.If you want to try out the Arm& Hammer Fruit & Veggie Wash for yourself, you can find it in stores  nationwide.



0 comments: