Saturday, November 3, 2018

TV Guide Spotlight: TV's Spookiest Halloween Episodes from Millcreek


Unleash The Greatest TV Tricks & Treats In One Spooktacular Collection!
Discover the buried treasures of TV’s Halloween hits! This ghoulishly good collection is packed with 13 eerie episodes from your favorite TV shows. These are the spooky specials that celebrated the magic and creativity of network TV. Filled with kooky characters and haunted hilarity this DVD collection is sure to be a boo-rific time!
Episodes Include:
BEWITCHED – A Safe and Sane Halloween
I DREAM OF JEANNIE – My Master, the Ghost Breaker
THE JEFFERSONS – Now You See It, Now You Don’t – Part 1 & 2
SQUARE PEGS – Halloween XII
THE FACTS OF LIFE – The Halloween Show
MARRIED…WITH CHILDREN – Take My Wife, Please
ROSEANNE – Boo!
THE COSBY SHOW – Halloween
NEWSRADIO – Halloween
MAD ABOUT YOU – The Unplanned Child
3RD ROCK FROM THE SUN – Scaredy Dick
NED AND STACEY – Halloween Story
THAT ‘70S SHOW – Halloween

My Thoughts
When this DVD arrived, my seven and ten year old children looked at it and had no interest in watching this.  They saw how excited I was and thought because I watched these shows that they were for "old people", as they put it.  I made them sit and watch this DVD with me, and they loved it.  They even asked if we could watch it again.  It was fun to sit and laugh at the shows I used to watch with my kids.

This DVD is packed with loads of laughs.  I especially liked the Episode of Married With Children when the Grim Reaper showed up to visit Al dressed up as the Village People.  I haven't seen so many of these shows for many years, and it was such a delight to see the Halloween Episodes. I forgot how funny Roseanne is. The Cosby Show was a great one also, but the Halloween episode on this DVD  is a must see.    I can see my family sitting every Halloween Season to watch this.

Anyone who is in their forty's will remember all of these shows, and should add this DVD to their home library. For more information on this DVD go to Mill Creek Entertainment.


0 comments: