Friday, November 23, 2018

Product Review: Cocoroo's Total Rejavanation Coffee Bean Body Scrub


While a lot of people are thinking about the food that they're consuming, some don't realize that the products that they put on their bodies every day are potentially bad for them as well, containing a host of questionable ingredients. That's why I'm always on the lookout for products that are safe to use, and this one is my latest try.



I'm used to most of the other washes I've used that have a more creamy, gel-like texture, so I was a bit surprised with this one. It breaks down into coffee grouns basically when you rub it in. It feels nice, as the slightly rougher texture is getting a deep clean going. I mostly concentrated on my face with it, and it didn't disappoint. Made of organic beans as well as a host of beneficial oils (warning for those with allergies--there are various nut oils in here.) You can see the product page with all the ingredients here

The thing I liked most is how my skin felt right after I used it. I ended up feeling as though I'd put on moisturizer and the feeling lasted for quite a while after I finished washing. Overall, I great addition to my beauty routine. 


0 comments: