Friday, September 21, 2018

Beat the Heat with Dove Shower Foam



After a summer heatwave, your skin may be seeking a lightweight, soothing cleanser. With a soft, airy lather and 250 pumps per bottle, Dove Shower Foam rinses quickly, leaving skin feeling clean and smooth.

Formulated with the brand’s unique NutriumMoisture technology and gentlest cleansers, Dove Shower Foam provides the light feel you want, with the care skin needs – making it the perfect addition to your shower routine! 

Dove Dermatologist, Dr. Mona Gohara has some great tips to help you beat the heat this season.



    • Drink plenty of water! Lack of water can cause your skin to be dry, lack luster, itchy, more wrinkled, and easily irritated.
    • After a day in the sun, reach for a cleanser that is gentle yet effectively cleanses such as the Dove Shower Foam
    • Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Moisturizing protects the skin barrier and ensures healthy, glowing skin. Activities of daily life, walking outdoors, and even growing older can contribute to dry skin. Water is essential to the basic functioning of any organ, the skin included. This is why ample moisture is important. It has the added benefit of increasing radiance, plumpness and glow, while decreasing the appearance of fine lines. 



Connect with Dove:


My Thoughts:

Dove products are always  high quality and relaxing. They are like getting a luxurious spa day.  So, I was very excited to give the new Shower Foam.  It comes in a variety of scents/varieties including shea  butter and warm vanilla, cucumber and green tea, deep moisture and sensitive skin. When the Dove goodies arrives, I instantly read over the information packet mailed with it.  Everything sounded wonderful and I was ready to use them that evening in the shower!  It instantly bubbled into a light foam that spread easily. I could tell it was gentle on the skin, but was still effective.   It creates a thick lather that's amazingly soft. It  truly feels like it locks in the moisture. After getting out, I was impressed to feel how soft my skin was. After pat drying, I could see the difference in the dryer spots of my body. I've used these products along with my usual after shower moisturizing routine and have loved the results! I'd highly recommend this Dove line to anyone looking for something to help with dry skin.

Pros:
Really does moisturize your skin!
You will feel and see the results quickly.
Smells great.
Fair price for the quality.
The size of the products are large.
Wonderful addition to my current after shower moisturizing routine.


Cons:
The scent is very strong. If you're sensitive to heavy smells, these products may not be for you. However, I adjusted to the smell over time and it does not seem as strong to me now.

0 comments: