Saturday, August 11, 2018

GARFIELD’S HALLOWEEN ADVENTURE


It's time to trick-or-treat with Garfield! Garfield and Odie put on their pirate costumes to get as much Halloween candy as possible. After a successful night trick-or-treating, Garfield spots even more houses across the river! But once they get there, Garfield and Odie find themselves at a haunted house - where ghostly pirates are expected to arrive any minute.


My Thoughts

It's hard to believe we're already thinking about Halloween, but if anything will get you in the mood for Halloween fun, it's Garfield and his friends. I grew up watching this lasagna loving cat, and I'm thrilled to be able to share his zany adventures with my own children. This DVD includes two costume themed episodes including:

Garfield's Halloween Adventure
Garfield Goes to Hollywood

In the Halloween show, Garfield sets out to get as much candy as possible, but he and Odie get lost in a haunted house. In the Hollywood special, heads to Hollywood after winning a talent show. Both of these shows were a wonderful treat for my family. I am so glad to see this classic is still around for another generation to enjoy.




0 comments: