Friday, August 10, 2018

Back to School with Yoobi



Yoobi has become one of my favorite brands for back to school supplies because of their fun and unique selections. The new summer collection is one of the coolest yet. Not only are these functional products that will get lots of use, they also encourage kids' to be unique. There are tons of options to choose from. Here are a few of our favorites. 


My kids didn't get this one. I took his pretty flamingo stapler to work at my office, and all the other girls are jealous.

My daughter loves this sparkling pencil case. It's a great way to store all her favorite Yoobi supplies.


My teen daughter keeps her favorite photos and reminders on a cork board. These pretty push pins were perfect to jazz up this space.

You can never have too many sticky notes. These ones come in  variety of sizes and pretty styles that will definitely grab your attention.



I'm trying to balance two jobs, four kids, activities, and a social life. I needed a planner, and the sparkles on this one make even the toughest days a little brighter.

Yaaas! Once again, I'm the coolest person at the office with t his pretty pink scissors. 


This pretty pen is like a snow globe you can write with. It's filled with pretty pink glitter. My daughter loves using it for her homework.


I personally don't use Washi Tape, but for those that do, this is only one of dozens of fun designs at Yoobi.


This cute little change bag is the perfect way for kids to carry their snack money to school.


My daughter is using this pretty flamingo key-chain to add a little bling to her book bag.


This pretty pink journal is wonderful for writing down you thoughts or documenting your dreams. My daughter is using it as a diary.


Kids can never  have too many stickers. This are great for school or scrap-booking. 

These awesome, colorful products are sold exclusively at Target and are also available at Yoobi.com. In addition to providing all these fabulous art supplies, Yoobi also gives back to the community. Many kids in the U.S. don’t have access to basic school supplies, unless teachers pay for them out of their own pocket. Through Yoobi’s partnership with the Kids In Need Foundation they distribute Yoobi Classroom Packs all across the U.S. to the kids that need them the most.  If you'd like to learn more about Yoobi and all the products they offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on social media

Connect with Yoobi

Face Book       Twitter        Pinterest     Instagram   You Tube


0 comments: