Friday, December 15, 2017

Best Drugstore Finds to Keep Skin Soft and Smooth This Winter


Did you know that 8 in 10 dermatologists agree that women don’t realize the damage they do to their skin in the shower? Some body washes can contain harsh cleansing ingredients (similar to those found in dish soap!) that can wash away skin’s natural lipids and harm proteins that help the skin maintain its natural moisture. Dove is different.
Only Dove Body Wash is made with 100% gentle cleansers, is sulfate-free and is the #1 dermatologist recommended body wash. Formulated with the brand’s gentlest sulfate-free cleansers, Dove Body Wash provides softer, smoother skin after just one shower – making it the perfect cleanser for the bitter winter ahead!

Connect with Dove:

Website   Facebook    Twitter   Instagram   Pinterest   Google+ 

My Thoughts:

I see Dove commercials constantly while watching television. The products always appear to be high quality and relaxing. It appears as if the users are going to have a luxurious spa day. After hearing so many good things, as well as seeing how much Dove campaigns for women, I was very excited to give these products a try. I personally love essential oils, and one of my main complaints has always been finding the perfect system to keep my dry skin away. My main trouble areas are my legs and hands. 

When the Dove goodies arrives, I instantly read over the information packet mailed with it. It was similar to what I have posted above. Everything sounded wonderful and I was ready to use them that evening in the shower! I started off by trying the Dove Nutrium Moisture Body Wash. You can choose from three varieties including Deep Moisture, Gentle Exfoliating, and Sensitive Skin. It instantly bubbled into a light foam that spread easily. I could tell it was gentle on the skin, but was still effective. It creates a thick lather that's amazingly soft. It  truly feels like it locks in the moisture. After getting out, I was impressed to feel how soft my skin was. After pat drying, I could see the difference in the dryer spots of my body. I've used these products along with my usual after shower moisturizing routine for a couple weeks now and have loved the results! I'd highly recommend this Dove line to anyone looking for something to help with dry skin.

Pros:

Really does moisturize your skin! 

You will feel and see the results quickly.

Smells great.
Fair price for the quality.
The size of the products are large.
Wonderful addition to my current after shower moisturizing routine.


Cons:
The scent is very strong for most of these. If you're sensitive to heavy smells, these products may not be for you. However, I adjusted to the smell over time and it does not seem as strong to me now. However, the sensitive skin variety is much less powerful.

 Grab some of these fabulous body washes for yourself and keep your skin feeling moisturized all winter long.

0 comments: