Tuesday, October 31, 2017

This Holiday Season, Let Us Help You Put The CRIPSY Sparkle Back On The Table!



Jarlsberg® Cheese is rolling out the next generation of go-to Holiday snacks of the season, with portable, convenient and delicious, Jarlsberg Cheese Crisps.

Perfect for dipping, snacking, as part of a cheese board or as a crispy companion to a bowl of hot soup, Jarlsberg Cheese Crisps offer a variety of perfectly balanced flavors that will compliment your snack, party, or holiday table.

These incredible savory, crunchy baked crackers are handcrafted in small batches, and made with freshly shredded Jarlsberg Cheese that is immediately sprinkled on top of the crunchy crackers just prior to being baked.  New Jarlsberg Cheese Crisps takes the mild, mellow and nutty flavor of Jarlsberg Cheese and bakes it into a delicious crunchy snack.  Each Crisp is topped with Jarlsberg Cheese, using the original Norwegian recipe, perfectly balanced with invigorating seasoning and spices for a savory, scrumptious and delectable bite. Jarlsberg Cheese Crisps are available in 4oz bags and have an SRP of $3.99 - $4. 99.

My Thoughts:


Coming from a Norwegian family on my dad's side, I knew that I needed to give Jarlsberg Cheese a try! One of my favorite foods is cheese and these savory crips were exactly the daily pick me up I needed! Each flavor is extremely unique. The consistency is thick, but with a nice crunch with every bite. I found that each crisp had a nice amount of shredded cheese on top to give it that extra pow of flavor. Mediterranean Sea Salt reminded me of a classic cheese and cracker with a hint of salt on top. It was just enough for when you are craving something salty, but not overpowering. Garlic and Herb added a wonderful spice to the nice and nutty cheese. If you enjoy spicy foods, I highly recommend trying the Chipotle variety. It had a nice zesty kick. Lastly, was the Rosemary and Olive Oil. It was filled with rosemary all throughout the chip. You could see it inside. The taste was strong, perfect for any rosemary lover!


Jarlsberg also gave me a couple samples of their cheese and it was delicious! Soft, mild, and nutty. Whether you are looking for a new cheese to put on top of your sandwich or salad, or serve it to your party guests, it will go with anything! I am very thankful to Jarlsberg Cheese for allowing me to try this wonderful Norwegian tradition!

Connect with Jarlsberg:





0 comments: