Thursday, May 4, 2017

Splurge vs. Steal Beauty Products




Premium cleansing soap bars can not only break the bank, but also strip skin of its essential nutrients. Dove is different.

As #1 recommended bar by dermatologists, the Dove Beauty Bar provides superior care that other premium cleansing soap bars do not. The Dove Beauty Bar is formulated with DEFI technology, a unique blend of mild cleansers and our signature ¼ moisturizing cream. By swapping your premium cleansing bar for the Dove Beauty Bar, you will reveal softer, smoother and healthier-looking skin in just 7 days.

My Thoughts 

Dove has been one of my favorite skincare products for as long as I can remember. What makes me love this brand is that their products that really work with my sensitive skin.  With Dove, I know I'm always doing the right thing for by body. I tried out several of the Dove Beauty Bars including:

Dove White
Dove Pink
Unscented Sensitive Skin
Gentle Exfoliating


Each one of these bar has it's own purchase,  but they are all fantastic. When I started using Dove, I noticed a difference after just one shower.  The bars lathers nicely and leaves your skin feeling deep-down clean, but it also leaves your skin so soft it feels like flower petals. You can't ask for better results. They also have a light scent that isn't overpowering.  I'd highly recommend this Dove line to anyone looking for something to help with dry skin. Plus, it's always a great price. You won't have to break the bank with Dove.

Head over to to learn o to DoveBeautyBar.com more about these fabulous products.


Connect with Dove:
Website    Facebook    Twitter     Instagram    Pinterest     Google+ 



0 comments: