Friday, April 28, 2017

Review of LIPZU- Created by 12 year old entrepreneur, Daisy.



Budding beauty guru Daisy Creel is proof that you're never too small to think big. She joined her love of animals with an entrepreneurial spirit to develop LIPZU, a line of organic lip balms that gives a portion of its proceeds to the Humane Society. "We got all of our pets - two cats, a dog and a bird - from the Human Society," says Daisy.  "Someone saved and cared for them before they came to live with us, so I want to return the favor."

My Thoughts:



I adore the stories of young entrepreneurs striving to make a difference. When I heard about Daisy Creel and her passion for animals as well as giving back to the Humane Society, I knew I wanted to give LIPZU a try. Each lip balm had an adorable case that displayed an animated animal on the front. I was sent the lip balms: Figaro (cat), Gilbert (penguin), Huckleberry (dog), and Wish (panda). The flavors were Mango, Cherry, Strawberry, and Cucumber. 

I was impressed by how delicious the scents were. The product was silky smooth and easy to apply. I could feel the lip balm soaking in quickly upon application and leaving a softer feeling. My lips felt wonderful afterwards and there was no after taste or a need to keep reapplying many times. I put more on maybe three times a day depending on how my lips were feeling. I noticed an increase in hydration by the next day. My brother also tried these with me and he felt the same way. He gets horribly chapped lips that are prone to cracking, and he loved LIPZU. He didn't feel any burning, pain or stinging like other lip balms have given him. There is a lot of product in each pod, so these will last a long time. The animals on the front did wear off over time, but the product itself worked just as well. It was also great that they were organic! 


Here is the ingrediant list: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, and Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit.  

Each lip balm is Gluten-free, Paraben-free, Petrolatum-free, Phthalate-free, 95% organic, 100% natural, and there is no animal testing. 

If you are looking for a wonderful product that supports giving back, I would highly recommend giving LIPZU a try! Each lip balm retails for only $6 each and shipping is always free. I'm wishing Daisy a wonderful time on her future career endeavors, and thank you to LIPZU for allowing me to give these awesome products a try! 

Connect with LIPZU:





2 comments:

Anamika said...

Have you ever been with all the benefits that will be having in an outstanding way?
Massage Service in Delhi

Dani Daniels said...

This is very unbelievable page with beautiful content. I glade to share it with my all friends
Independent Girls in Saket ||
Russian Girls Service in Vasco Da Gama||
sexy Bhabhi Koramangala Service||
Russian Girls in Vaishali||