Quantum Health, maker of TheraZinc, a delicious lozenge loaded with natural ingredients that provide the nutritional support your body craves this time of year has some great tips to share. Even though the holidays are behind us, cold season is still in full swing. It can be difficult to stay healthy and keep your immune system strong as you head back to work, the gym, and your daily routine. Below are a few tips for winter wellness:
- Go to bed early. Studies have shown that sleep deprivation can lead to suppressed immune system function.
- Wash your hands frequently. If you’re tired of hearing this old adage, check out the science behind hand-washing, as reported by the CDC.
- Put down the candy. Avoiding sugar is a great way to keep your immune system in fighting shape. Consuming sugar can suppress your immune system for hours after ingestion.
- Take a walk. Not only is this good for your waistline, but exercise provides a myriad of immune benefits, from flushing out bacteria to slowing the release of stress hormones.
- Keep a roll of TheraZinc lozenges handy. These delicious supplements combine elderberry and zinc to keep you feeling your best. They are easy to keep in a purse or backpack, and dissolve quickly in your mouth.
Elderberry is an emerging super-fruit that is packed with vitamins and helps keep your immune system running smoothly. I love making my own elderberry tea. It's great both hot and iced. However, I don't always have time to make homemade brews and the berries aren't always easy to find in my area. TheraZinc Lozenges are the perfect way for me to get my elderberry fix on-the go. These lozenges are made with elderberries and enhanced with Zinc Gluconate and an immune boosting formula that really packs a punch. If you you want to keep colds and the flu at bay, taking one or two a day can be your lifeline these last few week of winter.
The best part about TheraZinc Elderberry Lozenges is that it doesn't feel like you're taking a supplement. They melt in your mouth, and have a light, sweet taste. They also add a touch of raspberry, and the blend makes them taste just like candy. They're even gluten free. So you can improve your immune system while enjoying a tasty lozenge. You get all these perks packed into one small package. Take them with you on the go and give yourself a boost whenever you need one.
One lucky winner is going to receive a a 14-pack of TheraZinc lozenges and a $25 gift card to Amazon. To enter, just fill in the Giveaway Tools form below. This giveaway will end on 3/14/17. Open to the US only. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to reply. Thanks again to the sponsor for offering this fantastic prize.