Friday, October 7, 2016

Product Review: The Jojoba Company's 100% Natural Jojoba Oil




 Check out the 100% Natural Australian Jojoba from The Jojoba Company Australia. This lovely golden serum is made exclusively with 100% natural Australian jojoba grown, nurtured and harvested on the company’s own farm.  Jojoba is a naturally hydrating antioxidant rich in vitamins A, D & E that will deeply moisturize, visibly balance and soothe skin.  


My Thoughts 

If you're concerned about the safety and quality of the products you use, there are a lot of options out there for more natural, clean skincare products without harsh chemicals, dyes, and other such ingredients.

The only ingredient, in fact in this product is pure jojoba oil, which is similar to our skin's sobum. The oil is rich in several vitamins and contains antioxidents, which help protect the skin against free radicals. 
At first, it seems a bit greasy to me, but that goes away quickly. I'm assuming because of makeup of the oil, as it's supposed to penetrate deep into the skin. Afterwards, the area I use it on (I've been focusing on hands) feels smooth, and I like how it makes the skin look after. Another thing I like is that the oil is a very versitle product, as they say it can be used as a moisturizer for the skin and lips, and it can also function as a makeup remover. 

One other thing I like is that a little bit of this goes a long way. A small drop on my hands is more than enough to cover them, while also working the oil into my cuticles. If you're looking to try something new to moisturize and nourish your skin, I'd recommend giving this a try.  


1 comments:

Inamullah Khan said...

I was looking some product of jojoba oil for my finger nails?
but i still love to know your opinion.
Thanks!