Friday, October 7, 2016

Product Review: Dr. Fedorenko's True Organic



Created by Naturopath and Clinical Herbalist Julia Fedorenko-Bitton and her mother and partner Dermatologist Dr. Larissa Fedorenko, M.D. and hand crafted in Sag Harbor, New York, Dr. Fedorenko True Organic skin care line includes BUG STICK, a certified organic, chemical-free and DEET-free formula to repel ticks and mosquitoes; SUN STICK, an organic, chemical-free sunscreen; and SKIN STICK, an organic, chemical-free and fragrance-free moisturizer to rescue rough skin on elbows, hands, and knees.


All Dr. Fedorenko True Organic skin care products are 100% natural, with certified organic butters and essential oils, no synthetic fragrances or colors, no chemicals or DEET, paraben and phthalate free, dairy and soy free, and gluten free.

Dr. Fedorenko True Organic products can be found in specialty shops in the Hamptons, New York City and Miami Beach, and online atwww.drfedorenko.com. Full size products are $19 and travel size are $11.



My Thoughts

I like using products to protect my skin and keep it soft, but I hate some of the ingredients that are in them. Often, I choose to go without rather (and stay in the shade) rather than put some of these ingredients on my skin. That's why I like that there are products like this available. 


These products are made from all organic and natural products, and come in small containers that are easy to carry around. They go on smooth and don't leave me feeling like I have something on, which I love. I particularly liked how my face looked after using it, and will definitely use this again in the future. The only iffy thing was, I noticed that the remaining part of the moisturizer stick was signifincantly smaller after about a half-dozon uses (just on my face) compared to the fresh tube of another.  

If you're looking for a safe, effective product to protect yourself while out and about, I definitely recommend it. 



0 comments: