Thursday, September 29, 2016

Try Fun New Foods with the DegustaBox



I love trying out new snacks, but let's face it, not all of them are going to be a fit for every person. Getting full size products you may not like can be a waste of money, especially if you have a large family on a budget.  DegustaBox offers a unique subscription service that allows you to sample a variety of  delicious products each month. All these snacks are perfect for kids on the go  or adults looking to spice up their meals. Some can be tossed in lunch bags or taken on road trips while others can add some zing to your dinner plans.  For the low price of only $19.99 a month including shipping, a new selection gets shipped to your door each month, allowing you to sample some of the best products on the market without breaking your budget.


I received the September DegustaBox to try out and I was pretty impressed with the selection. The package is a little smaller than a shoe box, but it's packed with tons of tasty treats. This month's box included:


Pumpkin Pie Jones Soda- I have always enjoyed my pumpkin spice  coffee, but I never imagined I could get it in soda form! This delicious treat is the perfect way to enjoy the first weeks of fall.


Hometown Bagel - These are mini bagels in a bag. I got the garlic and the everything varieties, and they were definitely yummy. They are perfect for busy mornings when I don't have time to make breakfast.


Wassa Thins - If you're getting ready to enjoy some cheese and crackers, these crackers will take a traditional late night snack to a whole new dimension. The sesame seeds and sea salt are delicious and a healthier option. 

Barilla Marinara Sauce- I am already very familiar with this brand. I always have a few bottles of this sauce in my cabinet. As a full-blooded Italian, I can tell you this is one of the best jarred sauces out there, and second only to my grandmother's secret recipe. 

Numi Tea Sampler Box-This box gives you a nice variety of teas including Aged Earl Grey, Rooiboos Chai, Breakfast Blend, Gunpowder Green, Jasmine Green, Orange Spice, Moroccan Mint, and Chamomile Lemon.

Energems - If you need a little energy, grab one of these chocolates. They give you a quick shot of caffeine as well as vitamins B & D. Plus, it's CHOCOLATE!

Palo Popcorn - This is popcorn with a little twist. The one I got is bacon flavored. It melts in your mouth and it's a satisfying, savory treat. 

Lovely Candy -  This chewy candies are packed with fruit flavor, plus they are GMO-Free and kosher friendly.

La Tortilla Factory- These mini tortillas are so cute! They are just the right size for a quick lunch, and are always fresh and delicious. 

Crown Nut - If you want to spice things up, try these spicy almonds. They'll set your taste buds on fire. 

Barilla ProteinPLUS Pasta- This protein packed pasta is the perfect compliment to the sauce. It has a great texture, and it's a good source of ALA Omega-3.

Some of these brands I was familiar with and a few I've even reviewed on this blog, but the flavors were varieties I hadn't had a chance to try yet. Other brands I never heard of before getting my  DegustaBox. There wasn't anything in this batch that someone didn't enjoy and I know I'll be looking for many of these brands in my local store. This batch was worth at least $30, so you are getting your monies worth and then some! As ad added bonus, you also get a few coupons! 




If you're looking to try out some new products and want to skip the guess work, you should definitely give DegustaBox try. To learn more about this awesome company and all they have to offer, visit their website or follow them on their social media.


Connect with DegustaBox


0 comments: