Friday, September 16, 2016

First Alert Carbon Monoxide Giveaway



Protecting your family is important. There are many things out there that can harm us, and one of those happens to be Carbon Monoxide. It is deadly because it is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. It can sneak up on us and cause symptoms that mimic the flu. If not caught, it can cause lethal levels of dosage that can be detrimental to you and your family. Do you want to take that risk? Having enough of these in your home is important because like your smoke detector you need to ensure you can monitor these levels on every floor of your house including the basement, and in every bedroom, whether they are yours, children, or that newborn. Is your family safe from Carbon Monoxide in your home?


I am participating with Tom's Take On Things and First Alert to help give one of these monitors away. This particular model has a back-lit display, and can measure the temperature where it is as well. They can be mounted on the wall, or sit nicely on a shelf, or dresser. The First Alert CO710 Carbon Monoxide Alarm has a battery that lasts 10 years, with no need to change them for the life of the alarm. After about 10 years it will alert you when the battery has expired and you will need to replace the unit.

Enter to win a First Alert CO710 Carbon Monoxide Alarm today! Giveaway ends 9/30 and is open to the US Only

Win a First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector - Keep your home safe!
This giveaway is not associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other entity. First Alert is responsible for prize delivery. Tom's Take On Things, or any of the other bloggers helping were neither paid for this post, or responsible for prize delivery. If you have any questions, or would like to see your product/service featured like this, contact Tom from Tom's Take On Things here.

10 comments:

Elizabeth Desalvo said...

I don't actually have all the carbon monoxide detectors we need yet! We will be converted to gas in the next few weeks and one less worry would to be to have a carbon monoxide everywhere needed before the work is completed. It makes me worry with how dangerous carbon monoxide is- literalmy a silent killer!

slehan said...

No I don't have a carbon monoxide detector in my house. That's why I'd love to win this.
Thanks for the contest.

slehan at juno dot com

Cheryl Chervitz said...

We have one in our, but it was here when we moved in 3 years ago. I do test about every 6 months.

crystalgrant84 said...

We currently rent and have carbon monoxide detectors hard wired. My brother and his wife recently had a baby and they do not have carbon monoxide detectors yet.

VickieC said...

I have one in my house right now

Stephanie H. said...

My family could use this in our home. We plan on buying at least one of these soon.

Suburban prep said...

We do have one in out place.

bison61 said...

yes we have carbon monoxide detectors in our house. we do not check weekly-my husbands tests them every few months

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Deborah Caudill said...

I don't have a carbon monoxide detector in my house right now. I did have a combination smoke and carbon monoxide detector, but it stopped working a few weeks ago.

Linda Kish said...

I don't have a carbon monoxide detector at my house yet. I know I should have at least one. I just haven't had any extra money to get one.