Saturday, September 17, 2016

Coconut Water Provides the Hydration and Nutrition in Camille Rose Natural’s New Line.




Seasons tend to take a toll on our tresses; similar to the rest of your body, keeping your hair hydrated this summer is important! Enter, Camille Rose Naturals!
Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Hydrating and Styling system combines super hydrating, thirst-quenching coconut water, aloe Vera juice and tropical butters and oils to deeply penetrate strands and provide maximum moisture and shine.

More about Camille Rose Naturals:

Camille Rose Naturals is a vegan collection of foodie-inspired hair and body products for all textures and skin types. Artful blends of gourmet ingredients are featured in moisture-rich hair cleansers, conditioners, stylers and even body butters. Awakening ginger is used in the line’s newest Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse, while moisturizing almond milk is used as a cream base in its best-selling Almond Jai
Twisting Hair Butter. Founder and Master Mixtress, Janell Stephens, aims to set Camille Rose Naturals apart by considering the total health and wellness of her customers. Now in its fifth year of business, the Camille Rose Naturals line can be found nationwide in Target, Whole Foods, and Bed, Bath & Beyond.

My Thoughts: 


The new Camille Rose Natural's collection is a wonderful addition to anyone's hair regime. If you are looking for all natural products, look no further than here. Coconut anything is all the rage right now, and after using these products, I can tell why. My hair has been shiny, hydrated, and oh so soft! Plus, I LOVE the smell of coconut. 

When I started testing the products, I began with the Sweet Ginger cleansing rinse. I noticed a little goes a long way. The product is thick and once distributed, forms into a gentle lather. Unlike most shampoos, Camille Rose's cleansing rinse did not make my hair feel dry after I rinsed it out. My hair felt very soft. I then finished my shower with the Coconut Water penetrating hair treatment. The smell was wonderful. I let the deep conditioner sit for a few minutes and once I rinsed it out, my hair already felt luscious. After it was dry, my hair had wonderful volume and shine that stayed all day.

Camille Rose Naturals also offers styling products like their Coconut Water leave in detangling hair treatment and "style setter". I loved using both of these. My hair is prone to tangling and I loved the help these products gave me. On top of that, it helped hold any style and also the natural waves my hair has. 

I would like to also add that these products came right around the time I got my hair dyed with pink, purple, and blue layers. My color has stayed in for a long time and fading has been slow. I give a ton of credit to using these products! Not only am I happy for what it has done for my color, but I'm thrilled to be using a line without harsh chemicals that gives my hair its natural glow.    

Connect with Camille Rose Naturals:




0 comments: