Monday, July 25, 2016

July Gourmet Sweet Box from OrangeGlad





OrangeGlad was one of my favorite dessert subscription boxes, so I was excited to try them out again this month. The June box was no less delectable than the May box, and if anything, I'm even more addicted to this service than I was before.  If you missed my post last month, OrangeGlad offers a unique  subscription box service that allows you to sample a variety delicious treats each month. For as little as $25 a month, a new selection gets shipped right to your door, allowing you to sample some of the best products on the market and see which ones you enjoy the most.  This month had an amazing selection of sweets were the perfect summer goodies. Here's what I got to sample this month.

S'Mores Biscotti - Biscottis are one of my favorite cookies and I love this new twist on a classic. It's a chocolate biscotti with a layer of gooey marshmallows, with little chips of graham crackers. This OrangeGlad exclusive was just fabulous!

Salted Caramel Cream Cookie from the Cravory - I did a few reviews for the Cravory and they are still one of my all-time favorite cookies. They are soft and chewy, and simply melt in your mouth. This one is the perfect combination of salty and sweet.

Espresso Ducle de Leche Brownies - OMG. Talk about heaven. This are rich, delicious brownies, made even more luscious by the addition of real espresso. These are brownies I don't have to share with my children. 

Honey Lavender Shortbread Cookies- I love lavender in my candles and my beauty products, but I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it my cookies. Turns out, it's pretty good there too. This cookies melt in your mouth and are perfect with a cup of tea.

Pomegranate ans Nectarine Hard Candy - Pomegranates were known as the food of the gods for a reason. These hard candies are a wonderful way to beat those afternoon cravings. They are a sweet and satisfying treat that won't fill you up.

I loved every single one of the treats in this month's box. I also love how they include a little insert with info on all the companies so you can order more of your favorites. If you're looking to try out some new gourmet snacks, you should definitely give OrangeGlad's  subscription box a try. Getting one of these boxes in the mail makes it feel like Christmas every month!  To learn more about OrangeGlad and all they have to offer, visit their website. To keep up with new items, be sure to follow them on face book and twitter. 

0 comments: