Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July Gourmet Sweet Box from OrangeGlad




OrangeGlad was one of my favorite dessert subscription boxes, so I was excited to try them out again this month. The June box was no less delectable than the May box, and if anything, I'm even more addicted to this service than I was before.  If you missed my post last month, OrangeGlad offers a unique subscription box service that allows you to sample a variety delicious treats each month. For as little as $13 a month, a new selection gets shipped right to your door, allowing you to sample some of the best products on the market and see which ones you enjoy the most.  





Every month has been amazing, but this month's sweets were the perfect summer goodies. Here's what I got to sample this month.

Seattle's Favorite Gourmet Cookies & Dessert Co- This company offered up a delectable muffin top loaded with real cranberries and drizzled with sugar. There's no better way to start off your morning!


Gianna's Homemade Baked Cookies - My children loved the Freedom Star Sugar Cookies. They were covered in sparkling sprinkles and perfect for the 4th of July.

Chocolate Maven-Hazelnut Cheesecake Brownie - Two of my favorites--cheesecake and brownies--merged to bring me a mouth watering slice of heaven with this fresh baked brownie.

Lily's Bakery Shop - Chocolate Babka - I have never had Babka before and it was an experience I'm not likely to forget. This was a extra fresh piece of bread rolled in rich dark chocolate. I think I have a new favorite!



Ice-Dream Sandwich - Last but not least, this month Orange Glad released the very first creation of their own called the Ice-Dream Sandwich. This concoction is a delicious sugar cookie with icing in the center. You can order a dozen of your own for only $18!


I loved every single one of the treats in this month's box. I also love how they include a little insert with info on all the companies so you can order more of your favorites. If you're looking to try out some new gourmet snacks, you should definitely give OrangeGlad's new subscription box a try. Getting one of these boxes in the mail makes it feel like Christmas every month! Right now, you can even receive 10% off your order by entering the code LOVESWEETS at checkout. To learn more about OrangeGlad and all they have to offer, visit their website. To keep up with new items, be sure to follow them on face book and twitter.




1 comments:

Lex said...

You have no idea about how much I wish we had something like that in Australia