Friday, May 6, 2016

Spring Time Favorites from Chewy.com




Whether you have a dog or a cat, Chewy is your one stop shop for all your pet care needs. I live in a little tourist town, so I don't have many options when its time to get supplies for my pets. Luckily, Chewy has everything I need. From tasty treats, to high end litter, I can have it all delivered right to my door.



This month, I got to test out The World's Best Litter.  Now, that sounds like a pretty tough reputation to live up to, but this litter really does pull through. I have three cats, and normally I go through one large bag of litter each week. This litter is a fraction of the size and the price, and it lasted a full week all on it's own. It clumps nicely and is easy to clean. Even better, there was no odor.  If all that isn't impressive enough, you can even flush the waste right down the toilet! No more running out in the spring rain with bags of dirty litter four or five times a day!

Of course, these are only one example of the products available at Chewy.com. Here are a few  more items on our wish list.





Chewy has everything you need for your pets including food, liter, treats, bones, flea prevention and so much more, and all for prices well below resale. Plus, shipping is free on all orders over $49. To see all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them via social media. If you have a pet, you can make their life and yours more convenient, by shopping online with  Chewy today.


Connect with Chewy



0 comments: