Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Get Ready to Hit The Beaches with Mazu Swim



Summer is almost here, and I haven't been able to get to a department store to look for a new bathing suit yet! Time is running out, so this year, I decided to do my shopping online with Mazu Swim. I've always been a little nervous about buying swimwear online. I thought it would be hard to match up the pieces or get just the right fit. It's even harder after having four kids! But with Mazu Swim, I learned that online shopping for a swimsuit can be easy and fun. With dozens of styles and colors of bathing suits  to choose from, you can find just the right swimsuit for any occasion.



I got to test out the Triple Tier Mesh Ruffle Tankini. This swim suit pairing is the perfect combination of style and modesty. I'm not quite ready to show my belly after having four babies, but I'm certainly not ready for a granny bathing suit either. This set is super comfortable and gives plenty of support in all the right areas. The top offers a great deal of support in the breast area so you won't have to worry about sagging.  The bottoms are discreet, making them a versatile piece you can wear on the beach or when you walk home from the beach without feeling self-conscious. I love the bright color scheme and flattering bodice. The whole set works with your curves to accentuate your natural figure. I haven't felt this confident about a bathing suit in years, yet it also looks just as nice on my teen daughter who loved the vintage look. It's truely a set that breaches the generation gap. It's very comfortable and casual. It's perfect for our long days on the  beaches at the Jersey Shore.


Of course, Mazu Swim also  lots of other beautiful styles that will have all eyes on you as you strut down the beach or lay out by the pool.  If you aren't a super model, have no fear. The plus size tankinis from Mazu Swim  are perfect for beautiful goddesses of all shapes and sizes.  Here are a few other suits I love.



At Mazu Swim, prices are always reasonable and shipping is a flat $5. To see all they have to offer, be sure to check out their website.   Also sign up for their newsletter to receive money saving discount coupons. Bring on the summer! With Mazu Swim, I'm ready for the sun bathing to begin!

Connect with Mazu Swim

Face Book     Pinterest   Instagram


0 comments: