Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Skin+Pharmacy skin therapy line at CVS




No matter the skin concern, the NEW Skin+Pharmacy Advanced Skin Therapy collection has a solution, featuring moisture restoring technologies, that help improve skin’s texture and firmness while providing long lasting moisture retention effects (without a prescription!).
From hydrating body lotions and hand creams to diabetic moisturizers and healing gels, the powerful paraben-free products help achieve healthy skin from head to toe. Here are some favorites:

·         Stretch Mark Lotion – Features powerful peptide technology, Regu®-Stretch, to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and peptide complex Vanistryl® to improve skin brightness while Hyaluronic Acid and botanical extracts including mango, aloe and shea butter help skin feel hydrated and moisture-rich.
·         3-in-1 Itch Relief Lotion – Magnetized Moisture Technology delivers enhanced hydration to improve and maintain skin’s moisture balance while colloidal oatmeal soothes itching and calms the look of skin irritation and redness.
·         Healing Gel – Features skin softener allantoin to heal dry, rough skin while stimulating cell regeneration for healthy skin and Magnetized Moisture Technology for continuous hydration.

Find Skin+Pharmacy at CVS




My Thoughts



I got to try several of the Skin+Pharmacy products. The first one I tried is the Extended Moisture Hand Cream. I have had a horrible time with dry hands lately. I think it's because we keep going from hot to cold, to hot. I usually have to apply lotion several times to my hands, mainly my finger tips. With this, I was able to put it on once and it lasted for hours. It seems to be fragrance free as well.


The next product I tried as the 3-in-1 Itch Relief Lotion. This has been a life saver for my kids. They get itchy backs and scratch like crazy, sometimes leaving little cuts. I've been able to apply this to them after a shower and it's helped with the itching.



The third product I got to tr was the Extended Moisture Body Cream. This comes in a tub that you dip your fingers in to get the thicker lotion out to spread over your body. I used this a few times a week and I noticed softer skin. I'm not always a fan of the tubs of lotion, but I did like this one. It wasn't too thick and it wasn't too watery.

I really liked all three Skin+Pharmacy lotions. The bottle states these are exclusively sold at your local CVS/Pharmacy.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog that you have shared and thanks for sharing with us.haute her simple makeup tips