Monday, March 7, 2016

Make Bath Time Fun with Circle of Friends



My daughter is six now. Baby shampoo just isn't enough anymore, but she's not quite ready for adult products either. Circle of Friends is the perfect choice for kids going through this transitional period. The shampoo won't sting their eyes, and  there are no nasty parabens in any of their products. We got to try out several products in the Circle of Friends line and my daughter loved them.

Raspberry Shampoo  - This shampoo has a light berry fragrance that my daughter really likes. It comes in an easy to use squeeze bottle and creates a generous foam that lathers nicely. Bath time will only take about two squeezes--one for the body and one to shampoo the hair.  It leave hair most and smelling wonderful. Plus, I've noticed a lot more body to her hair since we started using this brand.

Raspberry Conditioner - Follow up your shampoo with this conditioner and you won't have to worry about tangles at all. The comb glides through my daughter's hair with ease. It leaves my daughter's hair soft, tangle free, and without any annoying static. Event the bottles are cute. My daughter loves the little girl holding the flowers.

I was just thrilled with out experience with Circle of Friends. This is a great product for kids that gives me the results I want without a lot of nasty chemicals. If you'd like to learn more about Circle of Friends and all the fantastic products they offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them via social media. 

****Get a Free Sample***


Purchase any Circle of Friends products from Loxa Beauty and receive a free sample of Rosa's Raspberry Shampoo when you use the code: COFSAMPLE


0 comments: