Friday, February 12, 2016

Review: Plant Stem Cell Therapy (Made From Earth)



plant stem cell therapy

  
ENHANCES & REPAIRS SKIN USING ORGANIC PLANT STEM CELLS AND BOTANICAL HYALURONIC ACID.

Skin breakthrough using botanical hyaluronic acid and organic plant stem cells. Our high-potency stem cells are sustainably harvested from the delicate Globularia Cordifolia Flower and the Undaria Pinnatifida sea vegetable. The this combined complex provides skin with a self-renewal capability, vitamins and extracts to keep skin fresh and glowing.

The formula is designed to create visibly firmer facial skin, while keeping skin hydrated, and, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. the ingredients in this therapy are certified organic, and rich in antioxidant and plant oil ingredients which improve elasticity and support the production of collagen. The therapy is ideal for all skin types looking to fight the signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.

Healthy Ingredients = Healthy products
We are a forward looking company that specializes in organic skin care products. Our goal is to enable people to make the right choices about the right skin care products.
www.madefromearth.com

Our line of organic skin care essentials contain the highest possible levels of organic ingredients and fruits. We have searched the entire USA for ingredients that meet our earth-friendly requirements and are hand-selected to provide you with exceptional skin care. You will find our complete ingredients listed prominently on each product page. No catchy phrases or deceptive marketing; our ingredients speak for themselves.

In our manufacturing processes we only use cruelty-free products. Made from Earth is in full support of initiatives and an active member in pushing for proper legislation in Washington DC. We work with more than 50 endorsing campaigns and thousands of grassroots supporters to lobby congress and our leaders to provide regulation for the removal of harmful ingredients from skin care products on the market today.


Purchase plant stem cell therapy from Made from Earth and connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Google+


Our Thoughts
The stress of the last 10 years has slowly taken its toll on my skin, and I think I now look older than my years.  Or, at least, I look less than my age until I smile . . . then all the wrinkles appear. Not that I avoid smiling, haha . . .  Anyway, I love both making my own and trying out other natural skin care products but have not yet defeated those darn wrinkles. Made from Earth sent my their plant stem cell therapy to try.



Upon opening the jar, the fresh aroma wafted up and the scents I could most easily detect were the delicious scents of (organic) unrefined cocoa butter and the pink grapefruit (a hint of chocolate + citrus - yum!). The cream itself is very thick, yet light and fluffy when applied.  It goes on almost like it just melts into your skin, and does a very good job of moisturizing.  I have tried other products containing plant stem cells, and those so far are my favorites for skin repair.

So far, after using plant stem cell therapy I've noticed my skin looks firmer for about twice the length of time than any other product I've tried has done. Not enough to last all day by any means, or at least not yet.  At first I did use it on my whole face, but ended up having to go back to my own special blend for my T-zone, where I'm most prone to breakouts as I was finding this to not prevent new breakouts. And since my wrinkles are not in the T-zone, that leaves me free to use plant stem cell therapy directly on my facial wrinkles and any other dry, aging areas, like the backs of my hands. I am very interested to see what results plant stem cell therapy produces over the next few months.  It comes in a 2 oz jar, and you need so little that it will last a good long time.

I want to point out Made from Earth's How To Guide, which is full of great information on their ingredients, suggested regimens, tips & advice, and rosacea. I'd also love to try some of their Face Serums and their lip balms look divine, too!




1 comments:

gajismarts said...

Those organic stem cell moisturizer products are good for our health.
organic stem cell moisturizer