Thursday, January 7, 2016

Oxygenetix - a breathable foundation





With prom season only months away, teens everywhere are already planning on how they can look their best for the biggest night of their lives, but it’s hard to feel confident and shine when you’re worried about acne. But with Oxygenetix, they have nothing to worry about!

Oxygenetix is a breathable foundation that is used by celebrities for everyday wear, as well Hollywood photo shoots because of its unique and breathable coverage. Oxygenetix uses a natural oxygen complex called Ceravitae that allows skin cells to breath so that Oxygenetix helps heal, minimize and eliminate acne and acne scars.

Oxygenetix is the final piece teens need this prom season to look Hollywood ready for their big night!

Connect with Oxygenetix








My Thoughts

I have a hard time with foundation the last few years for some reason. It always makes me break out. Not long ago, I finally found a BB cream that worked, but I hate the wet feeling of it before it dries into my skin. I was excited to try out Oxygenetix.

I found that this foundation went on very smooth and covered up my baggage under my eyes to where I didn't need concealer too. After it went on, it absorbed quick and didn't feel thick on my skin at all. Since using it, I have not had a breakout. I  have actually started to wear make-up again because of this foundation. I'm very pleased with it as an adult, so I imagine that it would work wonders on a teenager who is dealing with oily skin and constant breakouts.

This worked well all day as well. I didn't feel like I needed to reapply a few hours later. It also washed off without issue either. This was a really nice make-up and I will be checking out their entire line.


0 comments: