‘TIS THE SEASON FOR SWEET TREATS AND PLENTY OF PUMPKIN AS IHOP®RESTAURANTS BRING NEW HOLIDAY DISHES AND CLASSIC FAVORITES TO THE MENU NOV. 9
Pumpkin Spice Waffles, Pumpkin Waffle Sundaes, Chicken & Pumpkin Spice Waffles, Banana Bread French Toast, and Roasted Turkey Dinner Give Guests Plenty of Reasons to Celebrate Together
Families and friends coming together at IHOP® Restaurants can enjoy the tastes of the season with new holiday items and returning holiday favorites to the menu, starting November 9. View the holiday commercial featuring all new items here: http://www.ihop.com/about-
In addition to the return of the seasonal favorite Caramel Bon Bon Pancakes, guests can indulge in IHOP restaurant’s newest innovation: Banana Bread French Toast which brings the warm, beloved taste of rich banana bread grilled in vanilla French Toast batter and topped with the sweetness of caramel sauce.
Pumpkin is one of the most popular flavors of the holiday season, and this year, IHOP restaurants is giving pumpkin lovers a host of new dishes to choose from, including: Pumpkin Spice Waffles, Chicken & Pumpkin Spice Waffles or Pumpkin Waffle Sundaes.
Guests can also enjoy holiday beverages from IHOP restaurants, including Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate and Pumpkin Coffee.
And friends and family can come to IHOP for the traditional holiday lunch or dinner of Roasted Turkey with all the favorite trimmings.
In keeping with the holiday spirit, participating IHOP restaurants throughout the country will be decked out in festive IHOP branded decorations and playing holiday music to provide the perfect backdrop for a wonderful holiday meal.
“Every year, as has been tradition for more than 57 years, countless friends and families come together at IHOP restaurants to enjoy warm, delicious food and each other’s company.” said Marie Grimm, Vice President of Culinary Innovation at International House of Pancakes, LLC. “Holidays are special times and we always look forward to helping make these occasions special with new dishes—and classic favorites—that really capture the magic of the season.”
These menu items will be available at participating IHOP restaurants from now through
· NEW Banana Bread French Toast - Banana bread with cinnamon bits, dipped in our vanilla French toast batter, then grilled and topped with caramel sauce, powdered sugar and whipped topping.
· NEW Pumpkin Spice Waffle - Our Belgian waffle made with real pumpkin, sprinkled with pumpkin spice sugar and whipped topping.
· NEW Chicken & Pumpkin Spice Waffle - Our Belgian waffle made with real pumpkin, topped with pumpkin spice sugar and candied pecans. Served with all white meat crispy chicken.
· NEW Pumpkin Waffle Sundae - Our Belgian waffle made with real pumpkin, topped with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, candied pecans and pumpkin spice sugar.
· NEW Roasted Turkey & Fixings - Sliced roasted turkey breast topped with warm gravy. Served with cornbread stuffing, Parmesan mashed potatoes, steamed fresh broccoli & a side of Lingonberries.
· Caramel Bon Bon Pancakes - Buttermilk pancakes layered with Dulce de Leche cream then topped with a drizzle of caramel sauce and whipped topping.
· Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate - Hot chocolate flavored with Toasted Marshmallow syrup, finished with whipped topping and finished with cocoa powder.
· Pumpkin Coffee - IHOP restaurants’ 100% Arabica International House Roast Original™ coffee with a touch of pumpkin syrup, made with real pumpkin, and then crowned with whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice sugar.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES, LLC
For over 57 years, International House of Pancakes, LLC has been a leader and expert in all things breakfast. The chain is highly competitive in its menu offering, serving 65 different signature, made-to-order breakfast options as well as meals under 600 calories. Beyond offering "everything you love about breakfast," IHOP® restaurants have a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items, as well. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of September 30, 2015, there were 1,667 IHOP restaurants in 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, the Philippines, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands. IHOP restaurants are franchised and operated by Glendale, Calif.-based International House of Pancakes, LLC and its affiliates. International House of Pancakes, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN).
My family and I love IHop. We eat there quite often and at the same one. We went in to try some of the new holiday items. I got a pumpkin coffee and we also got the banana bread french toast. It was very hard to pick and choose an item because they all looked really good.
Here is a photo of my pumpkin coffee.
It didn't look like the photo, but I figured it would still be good. It was good, but not as good as I had expected it to be. It taste more like coffee with whip cream. However, before you decide not to try this drink, I would like to state that most of our food that evening wasn't as good as we usually get, so I'm not sure if it was just an off evening. I would get this drink again to try because in the past, I've had very good coffee flavored drinks from them.
Here is a photo of the Banana Foster French Toast.
These were very tasty and no complaints. Only thing we noticed was that it didn't seem like they gave us the full amount. The description read 4 halves and we only got 2. Again, I think the location we went to was having a very off evening. But as far as taste, this was really good. The banana bread was moist and delicious. The bananas were fresh and the caramel drizzle added the overall taste.
IHop has a lot of delicious items they are currently offering and worth a stop in to try them. Lots of pumpkin an caramel! I'm hoping to make it back before the 3rd to try the pumpkin waffle sundae. We were eying it last night after we finished out meals.