Friday, December 18, 2015

Product Review: JAWS (Just Add Water) Cleaning System




Healthier alternatives to cleaning products are becoming increasing popular. I myself am always looking for safer products to keep things clean at home, so I was happy to come across these products. The Just Add Water system has something for almost every room in the house, and are easy to assemble.



The system is built around these attachments that go into the bottle.



First, you fill the water bottle to their fill line, and then place the refill attachment inside. The top is larger so it stays on the top of the bottle. Once you have it in, you insert the spray nozzle and twist it shut. The refill attachment releases colored cleaning fluid that mixes with the water.

 

I was really happy with the way the bathroom solution and the glass cleaner worked out. I had used African black soap that somehow left large white streaks all over the shower wall that were hard to scrub off. While it was too stuck in to get off in just one shot, it made a drastic improvement I was happy with. I also loved how the glass cleaner worked on the bathroom mirror. It's almost a shock now to look in the mirror, because the reflections are so clear and vivid with a minimum of streaking. 



If you're looking for something new to try to clean up your house, I would definitely give this one a try.


0 comments: