Thursday, December 24, 2015

Product Review: Davidson's Organic Teas




I've recently gotten into drinking hot tea, so I was excited to try this organic brand. The teas come in a variety of flavors, with eight bags in each of the boxes I received. I chose to try the apple cinnamon, pumpkin spice, wild strawberry, and the green tea with lemon and ginseng.



The flavors sounded great, and according to my husband, smelled wonderful. Sadly, I found that they were lacking in the actual taste. The apple cinnamon was the most flavorful in my opinion, with the green tea/lemon/ginseng coming in second. The taste was strongest for me when the tea cooled down enough to chug it. The worst for me was the pumpkin spice. When I tried to chug it to see if it would give more flavor like the apple cinnamon, it burned my throat. 



Overall, these are good if you are looking to get the benefits of tea while being assured of organic standards, but don't have expectations of big flavor.  


0 comments: