Tuesday, December 1, 2015

NEW Holiday Offerings from Makeup Academy!



Jingle bells, brow gels
Lipstick all the way!

Tis the season to share the glam with NEW Makeup Academy holiday offerings, available exclusively at CVS/pharmacy! The sparkly and festive makeup kits are perfect stocking stuffers for beauty enthusiasts and help achieve flawless eye, lip and face looks!





Whether it’s the Sultry Eyes kit, featuring the Smokey Eyeshadow Palette for nighttime looks, the All About Brows set for killer arches, or Shades of Plum lip set for a defined pout, there’s an option for everyone – beginners and pros alike! Additionally, the kits are affordably priced at $15-$20, perfect for savings-focused holiday round-ups you may be working on! 

Please see below for a full list of the holiday offerings and let me know if you’d like to receive a sample or hi-res imagery. Happy to send over! J

·         Eye Sets: Sultry EyesBack to BasicsAll About Brows
·         Lip Sets: Shades of PlumShades of NudeMust-Have Lip Prep Kit
·         Face Sets: Makeup Artist Must-Haves Kit, 5-Piece Travel Brush Set





Our Thoughts:
I don't wear a lot of makeup, and I'm very particular about what I do use. Makeup Academy has impressed me greatly with their beautiful colors that look natural, but still had a  hint of color to my features.  Many name brands still produce colors that make me feel like I have ten pounds of make up on my face, but this make up is light and gentle against my sensitive skin.

They have so many lovely collections and shades  to choose from. You can go bright or go natural, and they all look fantastic. I'm loving my Makeup Academy products and I know you will too! Why not purchase some for the holiday season? Spice up your lips for that holiday party, or grab some for stocking stuffers for your favorite lady! I will definitely remember to use this brand again next time I'm out looking for lip color!

You can find Makeup Academy exclusively at CVS/Pharmacy.


0 comments: