Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Vincent Peach Jewelry




Vincent Peach combines each pearl with other natural, organic elements to create a collection featuring the highest quality pavé diamonds, rhodium chains, Vermeil, sterling silver and hand woven leather. Inspired by the designers Nashville roots and intertwined with the romance of luxury travel, the Vincent Peach jewelry collection is uniquely handcrafted and one of a kind. Combining the casual elegance of leather and the extraordinary beauty of fresh water and black Tahitian pearls, the bohemian chic collection is artistically crafted to create a feeling of comfort and ease. With each piece unfolds a story evoked by a fascination with pearls and the seduction of an exotic escape.

Vincent Peach jewelry is available for purchase at the Vincent Peach Flagship store, in Nashville, online and at jewelry boutiques across the United States and abroad. Please see a list of stores for more information.

Connect with Vincent Peach


My Thoughts



I received two items from Vincent Peach Jewelry to review. The first one is a Gemstone Charm Necklace. It's a very basic but pretty necklace. It has a pretty purple charm and a type of rope is used to go around the neck. I though it easy to put on and liked that I could shorten the necklace based upon the collar line of the shirt I was wearing. It was a pretty necklace and one I can see myself putting on when I want to be causal or even something dressy.


I also got a natural stone stretch bracelet in purple. Again, this was very pretty. The stones were slightly heavy on my wrist. It wasn't very stretchy either and I worried when putting it on or taking it off, that I was going to break it. It seems to be made with a strong strange of string, almost like a fishing line. I didn't tug on it hard to see how durable it was because I didn't want to take a chance of breaking it. Aside from it not being stretchy, it was still a very nice bracelet. I liked the way the stones sparkled in light. This bracelet was also one that could either be worn with something causal or dressy. It's always nice to have a few pieces like that.


0 comments: