Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Mox shoes make the perfect gift. #DiscountCode




Every girl wants a pair of shoes that offer some versatility. Mox shoes give us that! These shoes remind me of the jellies I used to wear as a kid, except the material is a bit different. These shoes are great in the summer, but so far, this fall, they have been perfect too. I can slip them on with a pair of jeans and I'm good to go. We've also had a ton of rain, leaving the outside always damp. I have worn these several times because I don't have to worry about stepping in a puddle and my socks getting wet.


They have a great selection to choose from, you're sure to find a color or five, that you must have. Mox Shoes.





I tried out the platinum color. They came in a black mesh bag, so if you needed to carry them around, you have a cute bag.





I did wear these quite a bit and I never had any discomfort from them. No blisters or achy feet with these. They have become my go to shoes whenever I go anywhere, even if it's just the mailbox.

Discount Code

If you're thinking about making a purchase, now would be the perfect time. New Age Mama readers are being offered an exclusive discount. Simply enter the code NEWAGE10 at checkout to receive 10% off your order. This offer is valid through 12/24/15.

Connect with Mox Shoes



3 comments:

M&P Tracking said...

That's very good gift with discount code.. Thanks

Discountspk is a consumer-friendly service provider website which was initiated in June 2020 and since then our website has been facilitating the online consumer market and brand market.

click link said...

Nice hairstyles for dog Shih Tzu Haircuts

guaranteed business funding said...

restaurant funding Thanks for share