Thursday, November 26, 2015

Give BackJoy - Spread Holiday Cheer - #GiveBackJoy




BackJoy is a company on a mission to naturally fix the way the world sits, stands, moves and sleeps. This holiday season, you can "Give Back" and spread joy in a whole new way. Anyone with chronic back pain  will appreciate the selection of products available at Backjoy. Here is a little bit about some of my favorite products.




Sit Smart Posture Plus 

Since I'm both a blogger and an author, I spend a lot of time at my desk. I know I tend to slouch when I'm sitting for so long. The SitSmart Plus is designed to correct your bad posture effortlessly. Simply place the SitSmart Plus on your seat, and it will tilt your hips upwards so your spine is almost floating over the seat. This helps keep your back straight with will reduce pain and improve your posture. At first I thought the SitSmart Plus would be uncomfortable, but once I tried it, I barely noticed it was there. My lower back was always sore at the end of the day, but since I started using this, that hasn't been an issue anymore.




Sleepsound Pillow 

The Sleepsound pillow is different in that it’s memory foam, and it comfortably adheres to the contours of my neck while also supporting my head. I can tuck it against my shoulders for even more support, resulting in an utterly restful night. Finally, I can wake up in the morning without shooting pain in my neck. I am too grateful for words.

Trigger Point Massager

At first this contraption may seem a little intimidating, but it's actually pretty amazing.  Relieve pain through direct pressure in your back, neck, shoulders, and anywhere else your body holds tension. The unique multi-purpose handles offer full control when you're navigating the device over your body. The therapy knobs provide deep trigger point release.

 As if offering such awesome products isn't enough, Backjoy is giving back even more! For every product review or holiday gift guide inclusion, BackJoy is donating $100 worth of their pain-relief products to chronic pain and rehabilitation centers (such as the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center or Soles4Souls).  Up to $5,000 in product donations will be made in conjunction with the Give Back, Spread Joy campaign this holiday season!

 The items I mentioned are only a few of the amazing products available from BackJoy. Right now, you can even enjoy free shipping on all orders! The best gift you can give someone is the chance to live pain free. If someone you love is suffering from chronic pain, introduce them to BackJoy today. Also be sure to connect with BackJoy via their social media.

FaceBook 
Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube




0 comments: