Thursday, November 26, 2015

Staying Healthy During the Holiday Season With Adora Calcium Supplements


With the holidays approaching, it’s time to welcome the annual commotion of cooking, entertaining, gift shopping and getting together with friends and family.

During the time of year that is centered on giving, it can be easy to forget to take care of yourself.
Adora Calcium Supplements wants you to remember to do something good for your body and bone health this season by ensuring that you’re getting your daily calcium and vitamin D requirements.

Adora makes it simple with their tasty calcium supplements that are made with only organic milk and dark chocolate and provide 100% of the daily calcium recommendation. At only 30 calories per serving, indulging can be guilt-free.

Made by a chocolatier with over 130 years of experience, Adora will have you craving your calcium. Plus, Adora is gluten free, certified Kosher and contains no trans-fat or artificial sweeteners!



My Thoughts

 As I get older, I know its important to take a calcium supplement, I've never been good about taking vitamins. I have trouble swallowing pills. Even if they're small, I always gag when they're going down. I've tried the chewable  kind but they taste like chalk and the gummy ones are too chewy.  I'd pretty much given up on taking calcium, until  I found Adora. My gosh, supplments that taste like rich chocolate?  That sounds almost too good to be true, but it isn't!


I got to try out a package of  and they are amazing! Each little square of chocolate is packed with 100% of the daily calcium recommendation. When I first heard about these, I was sure they would just be chocolate "flavored" but still have that chalky taste I hate in other chewable vitamins. That wasn't the case at all. These taste like delicious chocolate, and not the kind you get off the shelve at the grocery store. These taste like the type of chocolate you have imported from Europe. It's just that good. There is no bitter aftertaste like with most chewable vitamins. Its just delicious chocolate with benefits.

 I love  Adora Calcium Supplements. Not only am I finally getting the calcium I need for a healthy lifestyle, I'm also getting to indulge in delicious chocolate. Those are calories that are definitely well spent! Plus, they are GMO, trans fat, and gluten free!  If you'd like to learn more about Adora, be sure to visit their website

 

0 comments: