· The zero-calorie naturally flavored sparkling water, proudly displays a Pink Ribbon on their Pink Grapefruit bottle all year long
· SPARKLING ICE donates a minimum of $25,000 to research facilities nationwide to help find a cure
· SPARKLING ICE has created a specialty “Sip Pink for the Cure” cocktail using its Pink Grapefruit flavor.
SPARKLING ICE’s Pink Grapefruit retails for $1.19-$1.29 and can be found at retailers nationwide.
SPARKLING ICE Sip Pink for the Cure Cocktail
- 3 oz. Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Sliced fresh jalapeño
- Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
- Use a lime wedge to rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass, and dip into chili salt mixture.
- Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
- Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
- Top with Grapefruit Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with a few Jalapeno slice.
Connect with ICE
They have many flavors
Ice is not a new drink in our home. It's one that we generally enjoy. It was my first time trying the grapefruit flavor and I really did like it. This drink has a slight carbonation to it, so it's great for soda drinkers who are looking for a healthier option, but still want something fizzy. It was sweet, but not to the point that I had to not drink it. When looking over the ingredients, there wasn't a long list of them, and most of them were things I recognized, so I felt good about drinking this.
My kids loved it as well. For them, it feels like a real treat since we don't have soda in our household.
It's great that this company has taken one of their drinks and added the breast cancer awareness logo and it donating to the cause. When purchasing this flavor, you can not only get a tasty drink, but also help a great cause.