Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide - Photo Blanket from Collage.com



As a mom of four, one of the things that makes me the happiest is getting a good picture of my children. I have spent thousands of dollars getting professional pictures done over the years, but often times I find my own home pictures are actually better and more natural. But printing those pictures is a hassle and I can't print jumbo copies that I can hang on my walls. That's where Collage.com comes in.  They take your home photos and turn them into high quality prints that are nicer than anything you'll get at a picture studio. Have your favorite family photo printed on canvas, aluminum, or even a blanket. The possibilities are limitless.

 For my review, I was sent a gift code for a photo blanket so that I could experience the full Collage.com service. They make it incredibly easy to create your masterpiece. All I had to do was upload my favorite photo. I barely had to make any adjustments at all. It was super easy and only took a few minutes. Once the picture was loaded, I was able to choose between a full color print, black and white, and  sepia. I went with color print, but you can preview how each option will look to help you decide. You can also crop the photo down to size or adjust it so it fits. In addition to the blankets, you can also create your own canvas, bamboo prints, calenders, ornaments, and so much more.





Once I was done with the ordering process, I proceeded to a secure check out where I was happy to see shipping was a reasonable price. I received the finished product about a week later.  I was very happy with the whole shopping experience and I am very excited about getting this beautiful blanket. It's soft and cuddly, and the colors are very vivid. We'll be sending this one off to my mother so she can snuggle with her grandchildren even when they aren't close by.





Of course, this is only one of the fun gift idea you can find at Collage.com. To see all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on social media.


Connect with Collage.com

Face Book            Twitter            Pinterest            Instagram



0 comments: