Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Skindianvia make-up primer and finishing spray




Award-winning cosmetics brand SKINDINAVIA celebrates its 10th anniversary this year. The original authority on makeup finishing sprays, SKINDINAVIA is the professional choice for that all-day just-applied look. Applied as a lightweight, breathable mist, SKINDINAVIA makeup finishing sprays are the only product clinically-proven to set liquid and powder makeup and hold cosmetics vibrantly in place for up to 16 hours.

SKINDINAVIA recently expanded its lineup with the first and only lightweight, silicone-free primer spray that delivers a smooth canvas for impeccable, long-wear makeup application that offers long-term skin benefits. The lightweight, good-for-you oil-control primer spray delivers a balanced canvas for all-day makeup wear that slows oil production, prevents redness, uneven skin tone and large pores.



HOW IT ALL STARTED

Skindinavia was created in one of the more unlikely places. It was there, at a Miami nightclub, that eventual SKINDINAVIA founder Allen Goldman found inspiration – in the face of glitter, lipstick and oppressive heat.

Cosmetics industry veteran, Goldman found himself surrounded by melted makeup. Beautiful women mingled with shiny foundation and streaked bronzer, fanning their faces to no avail. Drawing upon his cosmetic industry experience, he theorized that if he was able to keep makeup from becoming overheated, he could solve the problem of makeup meltdown that had yet to have a solution. That day SKINDINAVIA was born.

Goldman earned access to top national chemists and an interesting ingredient piqued his interest. He observed a new temperature-control technology could provide a time-released cooling property on the surface of the skinwhen needed. He then came up with the simple idea of using this to keep the makeup surface cool to prevent makeup meltdown and excess shine.

The product launched to the acclaim of high-style film and television studio artists in New York and Los Angeles as it greatly reduced the need for touch-ups on set during long days under hot studio lighting. Tested underextreme conditions for makeup such as NYC subways, Vegas showgirls performing in 110 degree heat and Lady Gaga’s international tours, SKINDINAVIA has become the number one choice of global makeup artists community and by women everywhere who want to be sure their makeup always looks freshly applied.

“I gave it a good test run by sleeping in my makeup after the GLAMOUR Women of the Year Awards and

I’m happy to say that I woke up looking just as fresh as I went to bed the night before.”

- Andrea Pomerantz Lustig


ABOUT SKINDINAVIA

SKINDINAVIA, founded in 2005 by cosmetics industry veteran Allen Goldman, creates products that set and enhance the work of makeup artists during long days under hot studio lighting. Our revolutionary Makeup Finishing Spray was launched in 2007, after two years of development, to the acclaim of high-style film and television studio artists in New York and Los Angeles as it greatly reduced the need for touch-ups on set. It remains the only makeup setting product clinically tested to hold for 16 hours.

SKINDINAVIA was the first brand to use patented Temperature Control Technology to keep makeup from melting and becoming too shiny and is clinically-proven to keep those colors vibrant for up to 16 hours. Today, SKINDINAVIA is the number one choice of global makeup artists community and by women everywhere who want to be sure their makeup always looks freshly applied.




Connect with Skindinavia

My Thoughts

I have to say, spraying something on your face before applying make-up and after takes some getting used to. These have a fresh and clean scent to them and when applied to my face, it didn't leave it feeling oily or wet. It is different though.

After putting on the base spray, my make-up applied without a problem and when I finished putting on make-up I used the finishing spray and then I was done. I worried there might be water marks from spraying my face, but that didn't happen.

In the summer, I use a light amount of make-up due to sweating and not wanting to clog my pores up during the day. I do feel like I got an extended wear to my make-up, especially my eye shadow which usually half way through the day I can't even tell I ad any on.

I would recommend this product to my friends who wear make-up and want to make sure it doesn't sweat off during the day, or even before going on one night dancing with friends.




0 comments: