Monday, July 13, 2015

MixCups - K-Cup Coffee Subscription #mixcups #singlecupcoffee



Coffee is my lifeblood. I would have it pumped intravenously if it were possible. When I chose to be a stay-at-home mom, I had to cut back on a lot of things, but gourmet coffee is the one luxury I still indulge in. I enjoy all types of roasts--dark, light, espressos, flavored--and I'm always testing out new varieties and brands. I especially love K-cups because every cup is fresh and delicious. When I heard about MixCups, I knew it was going to be the perfect subscription box for me. Each month, they deliver a package filled with different K-cups so you can sample some of the best coffee on the market.



This month's MixedCups came with a variety of different blends including regular, decaf, and flavored. Many of the names were familiar to me, and I a few I've even tested on this blog, but the one thing they all have in common is great taste.  Here's a list of the different coffees I got to try. Keep in mind that there were two or three of each of these blends included inside the box.



Cinnamon Subway from Brooklyn Subway
Barnie's Blend from Barnie's Coffee Kitchen
Original Dark from Authentic Donut Shop
100% Brazilian from Brown Gold
Joe's Winterfest Festival d'hiver from Martinson
Chocolate Mint from Guyfieri
Decaffeinated from Authentic Donut Shop
Dark & Handsome from Java Factory
Original Blend from Tim Horton's Cafe & Bake Shop
Chocolate Cannoli from Cake Boss


This one MixCups box gives you enough coffee for a full month. Even better, it allows  you to switch up your selection so you never get bored.  I thought all these coffees were all amazing. Flavor choices range from light and delicate to bold and roasty so there something for everyone. If you're a coffee connoisseur, MixCups is a subscription you can't afford to pass up.  It's a great deal and a fun way to try new coffees without a lot hassle.

 Connect with MixCups

Face Book    Twitter    Instagram

0 comments: