Saturday, June 6, 2015

Robeez Spring Collection - Review



Robeez, the original soft-soled shoe, is available for girls and boys in an assortment of designs and sizes, fit for any little prince or princess.

Robeez soft soles allow for toddler toes to have a better grip on surfaces, promote balance, and encourage muscle growth. Comfortable and long-lasting, Robeez has offered its signature, pediatric-endorsed products for babies and toddlers up to 24 months old since 1994. Available online at www.myrobeez.com and in select stores, Robeez has the perfect shoes for your little one’s feet.


Our Thoughts

I have made no secret that I absolutely love Robeez. I will be sad when my little Miss K outgrows them but at almost two she's pretty much a full year behind in her sizing for not only clothes but shoes too. This makes me happy because I can enjoy Robeez on her little tootsies for a lot longer.





The thing that I like the most about Robeez is that they are comfortable on the little ones' feet. The Robeez shoes have soft soles and are made of soft leather which make it easier for the kiddos to walk and run and feel their environment through their little feet. Having the soft soles I find that my kids have been better balanced.

Quite honestly, it's hard for me to justify spending an exorbitant amount of money on shoes for the kids especially when they're wearing them out before too long. The Robeez shoes are just what Miss K needs right now. They have a non-slip bottom which makes it easy for kids to feel confident on slippery surfaces. They also have elastic backs which help keep the shoes in place and not fall off easily. Combining those two features with the high quality leather materials used, that is a touchdown in my mommy book! These shoes are  über affordable with a retail price of just $36.00; when speaking of your child's foot health, that's a steal in my opinion! 

You can follow Robeez on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram or check out their Spring Collection by clicking here.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Robeez shoes are so awesome for Babies. I got a pair for my new Great Granddaughter and they are so Soft. Made very well too! They also have so many cute styles to choose from. I would definitely recommend these shoes! thankyou for the enjoyable review! Have a great Day!