Saturday, June 6, 2015

Stay fresh with Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths


Between carpools, travel, work and errands, life can get a little chaotic for moms. Luckily, new Ban® Total Refresh® Cooling Body Cloths in Energize are the simple, portable way to push “reset” anytime to arrive cool, calm, and collected to every appointment on your busy schedule.

The first on-the-go cooling cloths in the US are now available in Energize, a light citrus fragrance. For those who love the patented refreshing experience of Ban® Total Refresh® Cooling Body Cloths, that leave you feeling completely invigorated with just one wipe, now you can enjoy even more fragrance options. Choose from NEW Energize (light citrus scent), Enliven (fresh spring scent), Invigorate (soft clean scent) orRestore (light powder scent), to pair a revitalizing scent with your every mood.

Featuring unprecedented, proprietary PowderSilk™ technology imported exclusively from Japan, Ban®Total Refresh® Cooling Body Cloths are a revolution in refreshing. These innovative cloths instantly cool skin on contact, helping you reset without any sticky residue. Each cloth leaves behind a translucent, superfine powder to keep skin smooth and comfortable for hours, transforming hot, sticky skin into soft, silky,reinvigorated skin in an instant.

WHAT THEY COST: $3.29
WHERE TO FIND: In the deodorant aisle in grocery stores, mass retailers and drugstores nationwide

Connect with Ban


My Thoughts

These are some pretty neat cloths. I like to shower in the evening but I workout in the morning at home. I'm not a heavy sweater, so I can get away with not showering after my workout. Since I work from home too, typically after I workout, I just go into my office and get my day started. However, there are days when I do go out and my skin has that sticky feel to it. These wipes are awesome for that or anytime you need a little clean feeling. Such as sitting in the sweltering sun while the kids play their hearts out at the park.

I actually felt clean with this cloth. And I liked the scent a lot. The type of Ban cloth I tried was Energize and it has a light citrus smell that gave me a little perk of energy. Maybe I should sniff these during my workouts. 

I was pleased with this. The clothes were about the same texture and feel as a baby wipe. They didn't leave me feeling wet. It also left my skin soft, which I credit to the powdersilk technology the bag mentions. I will definitely be picking these up and keeping them in my purse during the days of summer.






0 comments: