Friday, May 1, 2015

VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask


VIICODE-Ageless Mystery

VIIcode was established by Dr. Byrne Victor who was an experienced Jewish dermatologists in the 18th century. Still now, VIIcode is welcomed by European royalty and high-end business people. The Lab of Byrne Victor developed the "Ageless Mystery" and became the first one to serve the customized skin care. In May 1945, Victory Family established the high-end personalization VII Identity Club, and provide life-long service of one-on-one to their members. To meet the requirement of other beauty lovers in society, VIIcode began to develop easy-applied skin care products for daily use. And keeping making its beauty legends to the world.


My Thoughts 


This eye mask if a fun eight hour treatment that makes you feel like you're getting a spa experience right in your own home. Each box comes with six sets of eye masks.  You apply them right under your eye. They have a sort of gel-like feel to them, and they stick to your skin without any other adhesive.  As soon as I had them in place, I felt the cooling action go to work. It leaves your skin with a light tingly feeling that is very soothing and relaxing. I put mine on right before bed since you can keep them on for up to eight hours.

In the morning, I did notice a difference. My eyes seemed less puffy and tired than usual, though after going through one whole package, I can't say that I've noticed any difference in wrinkles or fine lines. I also had some issues getting them to stay in place. Maybe this is because I'm a restless sleeper, but every time I woke up, at least one had slid down to my cheek. Once they both came off altogether and were stuck to my pillow. However, I was able to reapply them. Despite this minor glitch, I was still pretty happy with the results. I wouldn't use them to  prevent wrinkles, but they sure do help with keeping your eyes from looking worn out and tired. Perhaps with more long-term use, you'd see a difference with wrinkles as well.

If you'd like to give the VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask a try for yourself, they are available on Amazon.





0 comments: