Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hang It Up Jewelry Organizer




Hang It- Efficiently store earrings (28 holes), necklaces, bracelets and rings with the Hang It jewelry organizer. Made out of solid steel, this sturdy hanger keeps necklaces untangled and jewelry unvarnished all while saving space. Save time by hanging it in the closet to easily match with outfits. Available in black, silver or pink. It also comes in velvet. Retail price $11.49(original), $6.49(mini).

Just Solutions! is comprised of young, adventurous entrepreneurs who simply love bringing new, innovative, useful and solution based product ideas to market! For more information and to see their entire line of products, visit www.justsolutionsproducts.com.

Find Just Solutions on Facebook and Twitter.




My Thoughts

I received both a Hang It mini and the regular size. These are both made of metal and shaped like a hanger. You could hang this in your closet or any where you would place a hook. It holds your rings, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces, with plenty of places to put each item. They come in a variety of colors, so one is sure to match your style.

I liked how easy it was to get your jewelry out of the way and less clutter on a bathroom counter or dresser. With a few command hooks, you can use wall space in your bathroom or bedroom and have your jewelry hung up and organized. Less tangles and digging to find what you might be looking for.

This would make a great gift for a girl getting started with her jewelry collection and she can proudly show it off to her friends and see what she wants to wear. As well, it's easy to remove jewelry from the hooks and easy to hang up.




12 comments:

rochelle said...

This is so cute

Sarah Matos said...

Cool concept. Nice way to keep jewelry from tangling.

Elizabeth said...

What a great way to organize jewelry!

Janet W. said...

Wow this would really come in handy for me! How neat!

desitheblonde said...

i have some bulky jewerly would love to hasve

Arf2-D2 said...

I think its a great idea although the "colors to match your style" part made me chuckle. I don't think any of my hangers match - which is okay because I don't stand in my closet and admire my hangers. :-)

Denise Low said...

What a great idea. Thank you for the information.

Unknown said...

What a clever Item! I would really love to use this for my necklaces. I have some long ones that just don't hang very well in my jewelry box. My Earrings too. Be much easier to find. Thankyou for posting this awesome post!!

Unknown said...

This looks like a really helpful product. It would really come in handy.

Sandra Watts said...

That is nice. I need something like that. My jewelry keeps getting knotted up.

slehan said...

That's a neat invention. I have a wooden rack on my wall that holds most of my earrings and a few necklaces.

slehan at juno dot com

lilyk said...

This jewelry organizer looks very nice. Thanks for sharing!