Fun Chalk Markers are the most versatile markers and can be used on any surface but are washable on non-porous surface (ex. plastic, ceramics, chalkboards, whiteboards, glass, mirrors).
Use them to:
- organize your storage bins, since you can erase the ink from plastic when you decide to use the bin for something else
- help motivate you to exercise by writing your routine on a mirror
- write grocery lists or meal plans on the fridge with Fun Chalk
- write inspirational messages to yourself and family members on mirrors and windows
- write the names of your guests on their wine glasses
- for a variety of arts and crafts
- create chalkboard signs that pop with color
- use them to add a touch of color to your hair for fun occasions
- decorate the windows in your home and car for special occasions
- add a personal touch to bike helmets
- teachers love using Fun Chalk in their classrooms because they only need one marker to write on their chalkboard, whiteboard, glass windows and doors (no dust like traditional chalk)
They are non-toxic, odor-free, wash
able and eco-friendly.
The colors are incredibly bright and they have a reversible tip that can create a variety of lines, making them fun to use. The markers are dustless making them a great choice for those who suffer from allergies and asthma.
They sell on Amazon.com.
Their website is www.goldstarselections.com.
I really like the versatility of these markers. It's almost as thought they can write on anything and get cleaned off. I even tried these out on my stainless steel fridge and it wiped off without an issue. These markers come in vibrant bright colors that are eye catching.
I had a little problem getting them to start writing, but once I was able to get the liquid down to the tip, the markers wrote/drew without a problem. They are slightly different then dry erase markers. The ink doesn't come out as smooth, so you might need to go over a line a few times in case the ink didn't dispense evenly.
There was no odor to these markers, so a parent doesn't need to worry about a child being exposed to fumes. For the most part, these clean up easy. I did notice a little residue on my floor after I wiped it off the dry erase board I used them on. I didn't use them over carpet, so I can't say if it would stain, but my guess would be that they wouldn't since they are washable. Even when the ink was on my skin, it washed right off with water, no need for soap like you sometimes need with markers.
Over all, I really liked this product and can see myself continuing to use them. My daughter really liked them as well. Thumbs up from mom and kids.
One lucky winner is going to receive a a package of Fun Chalk Markers To enter, just fill in the Giveaway Tools form below. This giveaway will end on 6/8/15. Open to the US only. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to reply. Thanks again to the sponsor for offering this fantastic prize