Saturday, May 2, 2015

A new line of school supplies from Sadie Robertson


Introducing DaySpring’s fabulous new Sadie Robertson school supply line—an inspiring blend of fashion, function, faith, and positive messages from Sadie.

A star of A&E’s Duck Dynasty and finalist on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, Sadie represents the modern girl next door—expressing her love of polka dots, stripes, vintage, and Americana in this high-energy collection of notebooks, binders, locker accessories and more. Featuring bright colors and positive messaging such as “you are beautiful,” “let your smile change the world,” “just be yourself,” and more, it’s a fresh new way for teens and tweens to live out their faith in a way that inspires others.


With her strong faith, Sadie encourages and inspires young women to keep smiling, keep showing kindness, and keep believing even when the day is tough.
Add some extra “happy” to the school year with:

Composition Notebook – Spread the happy with this charming note keeper. Featuring positive messages on the back, it’s perfect for flashing toward a friend in the hall to help brighten their day. $3.99
Spirals – Improve the day’s outlook, while improving those studies! The Spiral notebook comes in fun colors while sporting Sadie’s positive quotes with trend-forward designs. $3.99

3 Ring Binder – The perfect way to carry meaningful words of faith and see them every day. This sturdy and chic binder keeps the school year organized and thoughts positive. $6.99
Journals/Assignment book – What teen wouldn’t love a fun journal to record their favorite quotes, adventures, and scriptures throughout the year? Perfect for keeping assignment details and due dates organized. $8.99 to 14.99

Find her collection HERE.

My Thoughts
The items I received were adorable. Any little girl, teenage girl, or adult would love to have pieces from this collection.

I received 2 journals.


I found the journals to have high quality paper inside. My ink didn't bleed through the paper. They were just the right size to slide into my purse or for someone to tuck away in a drawer. The color scheme was beautiful, and I enjoyed the scripture on the inside. Each journal came with a variety of quotes or scripture at the bottom of each page.

I also received 32 cards again with positive quotes or scripture that I could hand out to friends or someone who might need a little pick me up, and a folder with sticky notes, again with positive quotes on it.

And I also got some adorable magnets to keep on my fridge and some are on my daughters dry erase board in her bedroom. 


I think this is a great line of products from Sadie Robertson and DaySpring. They will made great additions to back packs this coming school season. I really like how they promote self confidence and positive statements in lives. It's possible this product could cheer someone up on a bad day.



0 comments: