Sunday, April 12, 2015

Revamp your Spring Beauty Routine with Nexxus




 Spring is in the air! We all know its time to revamp our wardrobe, and bring out those sandals and short sleeve shirts, but spring is also the perfect time to switch up your beauty routine. I always try something new with my hair style in the spring. This year, I'm thinking about adding some highlights. Of course, that means I'll need some new haircare products to keep my color-treated hair looking its best.  This spring, I'll be treating my hair to caviar with Nexxus Therappe Shampoo & Humectress Conditioner which are available at CVS.




Nexxus Therappe Shampoo & Humectress Conditioner is the perfect way to rejuvenate your hair. These newly formulated products  include a regimen to meet everyone's specific hair needs. The formula is enriched with  Elastin protein and Caviar Complex. This combination will help you rebalance, restore, and replenish your hair, keeping it soft, nourished, and manageable.

If you want to give the new Nexus products a try, you can stop into your local CVS between 3/29/15-4/26/15  to meet with a CVS Beauty Advisors. While you're there, you'll receive a $1 off coupon for Nexxus New York Salon Care Systems products. Plus, they'll be able to give you some great tips on how to keep your hair looking its best! To find a CVS  near you, check out their store locator.



0 comments: