Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kohl's Cares - Books and plush for $5 each - 100% of Profits Donated


 
 

Kohl’s Cares just released a new line of spring themed books and plush toys that are available for only $5 a piece!  These adorable plush toys and books can be found at Kohl’s stores nationwide and on Kohls.com now for only $5 a piece. 




My children were thrilled with the new Kohl's Cares Disney selections. We received the bear and the turtle and both of the toys are toddler safe with no small pieces or button eyes.  To go along with each of the stuffed animals, we are got a beautiful hard back picture book filled with vivid illustrations and fun stories!  They are the perfect stories to read just before bedtime.   Bear has a Story to Tell was all about a bear looking for a friend to share this story with when he wakes up from hibernation. And Then It's Spring teaches kids how if you wait with patience, Mother Nature is filled with surprises.




It's hard to believe you get such high quality toys and books for only $5 a piece. But the best part is, you can feel good knowing these are gifts that give back. Through the Kohl’s Cares program, 100 percent of the net profit from this collection supports children’s health and education initiatives nationwide.
 
 
 
These are only a few examples of the awesome toys available at Kohl's. You can find gifts for the whole family for every occasion.  It's all under one roof and all for the best possible prices. To keep up with all the great products at Kohl's, be sure to check out their website or follow them on face book.
 

10 comments:

rochelle said...

This is nice and pretty

Granmama15 said...

I shop at Kohl's at least once a month. I joined their new rewards program which makes shopping there sweeter!! When I buy the Kohl's Cares items, I try to get the book that goes along with the stuffed animal. Not only do these items make a great gift for the young ones. I LOVE that 100 percent of the net profits from this collection supports children’s health and education initiatives nationwide. I feel not only am I helping these programs for $10 (or more), but I am also getting something back in return - WOW!! I can't go wrong!

Sarah Matos said...

I love Kohls and could browse all day long! Five bucks is not bad for those cute animals!

Robin Wilson said...

Why oh why isn't there a Kohl's close enough to me???!!??? I hear so many wonderful things about it and I've only been in one a couple of times and loved it. This program is awesome too! You cannot beat $5!

Unknown said...

I love Kohl's I always find great deals.

samantha wagner said...

I love Kohls' $5 animal and book deals. I have bought several

Amy Orvin said...

The plush toys are adorable! I love this program from Kohl's.

Sandra Watts said...

I usually like Kohl's but had some problems with them lately. Items purchased from there falling apart. Kind of unhappy about that.

slehan said...

Kohl's is on my shopping list for tomorrow. I'll look for these.

slehan at juno dot com

Unknown said...

Those are super cute! I can't believe either that they are only $5! That's an awesome price. Plus the fact that the net profits go to help kids make it even more worth it!