Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Get Connected With Griffin's Wired Keyboard




If you've ever worked in a school testing environment or a government office, or if you've flown on a plane, you know there are times when you can't use Bluetooth. That's why Griffin introduces its Wired Keyboards for iOS devices.

Connect to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and suddenly that powerful full-featured computer in your hand gets the powerful full-featured keyboard your hands crave.

You get the full iOS key functions and tactile feedback. Its 1-meter cord is long enough to set up your workspace the way you want. And there are no batteries to replace.




My Thoughts

This is a great little  keyboard.  I always find it so frustrating trying to type on my devices.  I feel like I have big fat clunky fingers because I keep hitting the wrong keys. This awesome keyboard is compatible with a variety of devices and makes my life as a blogger so much easier. It's a little smaller than the average keyboard, making it convenient to store and carry with you when you're on the go, but the letter and numbers are much clearer to read.

 Once the Griffin Wireless Keyboard is plugged into my mini iPad or iPhone is stays securely in without losing any connections.  You don't need to push down hard on the letters or numbers to make them work.  It makes typing emails from my mini iPad so much easier than using the very small keyboard.  My daughter plugs this into her Iphone and texts back and forth with her friends.  The only thing that would make this even better is if it had a universal plug so that it could be used with a full size iPad or Droid Smart Phone.

If you'd like to learn more about the Wired Keyboard or any of the awesome gadget available at Griffin Technology be sure to visit their website or follow them via their social media.

Connect with Social Media

Face Book        Twitter       You Tube        Instagram       Wordpress





11 comments:

Sarah Matos said...

Very cool and super slim. Convenient.

rochelle said...

Very nice looks great like to have one

Deborah Dumm said...

wish i had this for my i pad.iwh i had this for my i pad

denise low said...

I this this is great. I will check into it more. Thanks for the information

momo said...

This would be nice to have with you when traveling-

laura rubenstein said...

Really cool keyboard

Unknown said...

Oh I wish it was compatible with Droid. Typing on my tablet's keyboard can be a chore. I like keys. Thanks for the review.

Sandra Watts said...

These are real handy. I have a Esky mini keyboard.

Anonymous said...

I certainly can see when this keyboard would come in handy.

jopb said...

I like,that it is compact but big enough

Buddy Garrett said...

This would be great. Thanks.