Monday, January 12, 2015

Bring Your Favorite Disney Movies Home for only $5 with Kohl's Cares


 
 
Take home the magic of Disney movies with Disney-themed merchandise for just $5 each through the Kohl’s Cares® merchandise program. These adorable plush toys and books can be found at Kohl’s stores nationwide and on Kohls.com now. Just some of the themes you can choose from are Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Wall-E, Toy Story, and more. 



My children were thrilled with the new Kohl's Cares Disney selections.We got items from both Toy Story and Cars, which just happen to be two of their absolute favorite movies. My daughter had almost every doll from the Toy Story line, expect for Rex. You can't imagine how excited she was to get her very own plush of this awesome dinosaur. And my son just about lost his mind over the Lighting MacQueen plush. Both of the toys are toddler safe with no small pieces or button eyes.  To go along with each of the stuffed animals, we are got a beautiful hard back picture book filled with vivid illustrations and fun stories right out of the movies!



It's hard to believe you get such high quality toys and books for only $5 a piece. But the best part is, you can feel good knowing these are gifts that give back. Through the Kohl’s Cares program, 100 percent of the net profit from this collection supports children’s health and education initiatives nationwide.
 
 
 
These are only a few examples of the awesome toys available at Kohl's. You can find gifts for the whole family.  It's all under one roof and all for the best possible prices. To keep up with all the great products at Kohl's, be sure to check out their website or follow them on face book.
 

8 comments:

Sarah Matos said...

Ive always loved that they do this promotion. I see it in the front of the store every time I visit.

An Apel a Day said...

It's great that they do this! My sons love to go to the front of the store to look every time we shop there.

laura rubenstein said...

I have bought my daughter things with the Kohl’s Cares® merchandise program in the past. She loved it.

Sandra Watts said...

I never shopped at Kohl's until recently and I really like them. Great sales and clearance prices.

Buddy Garrett said...

I had no idea Kohl's sold toys. I love the promotion.

Unknown said...

I did not know that they did this promotion. What a great idea!

slehan said...

My nephew would love the Cars one. I like that it comes with a book - I'm big on reading.

slehan at juno dot com

lilyk said...

These toys and books look very nice. Thanks for sharing!