Saturday, January 31, 2015

All Natural Valentine's Day Gifts from SoapBox


SoapBox Soaps is a mission-based personal care company! Their all natural bar soaps, hand soaps, and body washes each have a social mission attached.Their bars give a bar, hand soaps give a month of clean water, and body washes give a year of vitamins! They are still a small company, but they have a big heart!

This year they've put together a special EXCLUSIVE Bundle of Love, not available in stores and only 200 available!
My Thoughts
 There are two things that will almost always win me over when it comes to buying beauty products. I like knowing what goes in to them. I want to be able read the ingredients without a dictionary. All-natural is always best and that is no different when it comes to skincare. The second thing that will always sway me is a company that gives back, especially if they are giving to children. Soap Box has both these categories covered and so much more. Their luscious skincare comes in varieties I love and every time I make a purchase, part of the profits go to an amazing cause. Each package will tell you actually how you're helping a child in need with your purchase, even while you're doing the best  for yourself and the environment. 


Another great choice for a gift is the delightful all-natural soaps. They offer a wide range of scents and each one comes beautifully packaged. The generous bars are long lasting and made with only the best organic ingredients including natural essential oils. I tried out both the Cinnamon.  The scent was  powerful and invigorating. They lather nicely and leave your skin feeling clean and soft. These soaps are a wonderful way to pamper yourself or someone you love.  As added incentive, for every bar of soap you purchase, the company gives one to a child in need.
If you'd like to learn more about SoapBox and all the fabulous products they offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on their social media. 

Connect with SoapBox
Face Book         Twitter          Instagram         YouTube        Pinterest

28 comments:

denise low said...

I would love to try this soap sometime. Thanks for the information

Kelly O said...

I love soap. I know that sounds silly, but I do. I love the different scents, and different items they can use to make soap.

shirleytala said...

Nice,bet it smells wonderful.

AnnCluck said...

The products sound wonderful!! What I like most is that the purchases help children in need. Thank you!!!

rochelle said...

This sounds good like to try this

Sarah Matos said...

The cinnamon sounds interesting.

pam shepherd said...

Love To Try This Soap..

Unknown said...

I like that thre are many scents to choose from

Unknown said...

SoapBox sounds great, they offer a wide range of scents and each one comes beautifully packaged. I love that the generous bars are long lasting and made with only the best organic ingredients including natural essential oils. But the best part is that every time you make a purchase, part of the profits go to an amazing cause. Each package will tell you actually how you're helping a child in need with your purchase.

Unknown said...

I prefer to use all natural products, and learning of new ones with high references are great! Can't wait to try their soap!

anita said...

I like how there are a lot of scents to choose from!

Shannon said...

I love all natural soaps. These sound lovely!

freddie said...

These products sound just wonderful. I see they a bar of soap in the scent of Eucalyptus I would love to try.

Tamra Phelps said...

I like the idea of giving back to a good cause, & the soaps sound great! The cinnamon sounds really unique.

Deb PelletierC said...

Helping others a good idea.

Linda Moffitt said...

This looks like a great product and I am also glad they give back especially to children

Dana said...

This sounds awesome! Love different scents!

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I love products that give back. This sounds like a product I would love to try.

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I love products that give back. This sounds like a product I would love to try.

Unknown said...

I agree with you about the ingredients. If I don't know what it is, what good is it to read about them. I like the SoapBox being all natural, yet having nice scents. thank you for the review, and hope for their success.

Unknown said...

I love that these are all natural too. The fact that they give back to children is an added bonus. This sounds like a great company

Unknown said...

This soap sounds great. I would like to try it.

holly_young_2225 said...

sounds awesome

laura rubenstein said...

Soap Box is really cool. I would love the chance to try it.

laura rubenstein said...

Soap Box is really cool. I would love the chance to try it.

Unknown said...

Love that it's all natural and that it helps kids is important to me too !!

Anonymous said...

It is good to see a product so natural. There are so many toxins in the products we use that create havoc in our bodies. Rosanne rosans4@comcast.net

jopb said...

I like that there is a letter explaining who is being helped.