Sunday, December 7, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - timi & leslie Diaper Bag Review



timi & leslie’s designs are inspired by the philosophy that being a parent does not mean sacrificing style to gain function. With timi & leslie bags parents get the best of both worlds. They can look chic and stay organized.

The creation of timi & leslie revolutionized the diaper bag and ushered in an era where moms could also be style icons. In 2005, Women’s Wear Daily named timi & leslie number two on a list of those who have made a difference in the children’s business in the past 20 years. Sold throughout the U.S. and internationally at stores such as Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, and buybuy BABY, timi & leslie pioneered the stylish yet functional diaper bag movement. With celebrity fans that include Angelina Jolie, Cindy Crawford, Courtney Cox Arquette, Nicole Kidman, Jessica Alba and Jack Black, timi & leslie bags are the choice of parents who know luxurious style, practical function and great quality.



A compartment and bag for all your needs!


Our Thoughts

I usually just use large purses as my diaper bag, thinking it would do just fine, but honestly I didn't have enough room. When I got the timi & leslie diaper bag I had fun opening it. There was a ton more things inside the bag than I expected, and honestly, more room than I actually need. At least compartment room, but I don't carry as many things as a lot of other mothers.

There are these cool slots inside and outside the bag where you can fit up to four bottles (one for each) if you're a bottle mom. I don't use bottles so I've utilized these spaces for easy-access of items that I need a lot, that are small, and that I don't want to dig around in the bag (any bag) for a long time to find it. The items I keep in the "bottle" spaces are teething tablets, his pacifier clip and his socks or footsies.

There is a circular bag that you can use for your biohazard materials, aka, dirty diapers. And it's wipeable material too so that's good. I use the small purse as an actual  purse, it fits my wallet perfectly and I have just enough room for my phone and keys. Makes it much easier to just grab that and my baby if I have to go inside somewhere real quick that doesn't require the whole ensemble.

There is a changing pad that has a mesh slot for the wipes container and at 27" my son still fits on it just fine. I really like the bag that keeps the diapers. It's zippered and the beige-colored item pictured above without the mesh. I can fit 8 diapers (disposables) in here, four in each stack and the bag will still fold so I can easily put it in the bottom of the diaper bag. Super versatile, and I haven't even gotten to the slots inside the bag and credit card slots. There is plenty of room for anything you can think of with this diaper bag and it comes with clips for a stroller (shown below) that makes it super convenient to get into instead of storing it down below!


timi & leslie have many bags on their website to choose from, and many beautiful designs!

Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook, and Twitter!

Reviewed by Jackie


0 comments: