Sunday, December 7, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Makeup Academy


Makeup Academy has been developed by makeup professionals and beauty experts to bring premium quality cosmetics and beauty accessories to makeup lovers everywhere.  Fashion forward colors, luxurious textures and pro-performance implements bring runway-ready makeup to the everyday beauty lover.  From beauty essentials to expertly crafted brushes and tools, Makeup Academy delivers makeup artist must-haves to the beauty aficionado.


Moisture Balm ($6) – This moisturizing tinted lip balm hydrates your lips all day long with a sheer, lightweight look and feel and subtle flavor. Available in 6 shades, try Cherry for a more sophisticated take on a classic flavor with the added bonus of a red-pink color payoff!
Color Infused Balm ($9) – This 2-in-1 lipstick + balm formula gives lips luxurious moisture and sheer color, gliding on to deliver stay-true color and a wet-look glossy finish. Available in 4 shades, go bright with Fuschia or muted with Nude.
Intense Color Moisture Balm ($7) – Packed with Vitamins A & E, this semi-sheer balm available in 4 shades has a non-sticky formula with a perfect punch of color and a little shimmer. 

Our Thoughts:
I don't wear a lot of colored lipstick or gloss, mainly because it's too gummy or dries my lips out terribly. Makeup Academy has impressed me greatly with the fact that each of the different types of balms, glosses, and lip sticks are none of the things I've experienced before. Many name brands still produce colors that make me feel like I have ten pounds of make up on my lips. 

They have so many lovely colors to choose from. You can go bright or go natural, and they all look fantastic. I'm loving my Makeup Academy products and I know you will too! Why not purchase some for the holiday season? Spice up your lips for that holiday party, or grab some for stocking stuffers for your favorite lady! I will definitely remember to use this brand again next time I'm out looking for lip color!

You can find Makeup Academy exclusively at CVS.

0 comments: